In this tutorial, we learn how to make pasta with pumpkin. You will need: bacon, parmesan, rosemary, garlic, and balsamic vinegar. First you will chop your pumpkin up into small cubes and then slice up the bacon, herbs and garlic until they are fine. Next, grab a pumpkin puree, or make your own. Now, in a boiling pot add in your favorite type of pasta and let boil. In another pan, brown your bacon with olive oil and then drain. Next add in your cubed pumpkin and let brown, then add in the bacon again along with the pumpkin puree. You can now add in your garlic and other herbs to the sauce. Once the pasta is done cooking, you can combine it with the sauce and have a delicious meal in just minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades