If mac'n'cheese and Bisquick pancake mix had a love child, this is without a doubt how it would look like. If you're feeling a wee bit tired today and don't want to put in too much effort to get your junk food fix, then check out this video to learn a recipe for quick mac'n'cheese pie.
Yes, that's a solidified, round block of mac'n'cheese mixed with fluffy pancake batter.
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
1cup uncooked elbow macaroni (3 1/2 oz)
1/2cup Bisquick® Original baking mix
2 1/2 cups milk
1/4 teaspoon red pepper sauce (optional)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades