Wow your dinner party with a hearty pasta dish everyone can appreciate! In this video, learn how to make an Italian classic dish: fettuccine chicken alfredo! Follow the recipe below and get a standing ovation after dinner... that is, if your full-bellied dinner guests can stand up!
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 25 min
Makes: 4 servings, 1-1/2 cups each
What You Need:
1/2 lb. fettuccine, uncooked
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
1-1/4 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
4 tsp. flour
4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz.) PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese, cubed
3 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. pepper
To make it: Cook the pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet. Mix broth and flour in same skillet. Stir in cream cheese, 2 Tbsp. Parmesan, garlic powder and pepper; cook for 2 minutes or until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly with whisk. Stir in chicken.
Drain the pasta & place in large bowl. Add chicken mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades