Fix the 2 packs of Ramen noodles as instructed on the package. You can buy 12 individual packs as they are a few cents cheaper. Some people like to coordinate my noodle flavors with the type of meat they're using. For chicken flavoring, use turkey or chicken. For beef flavoring, use beef or pork. For hrimp flavoring, use any type of seafood.
Drain the noodles and place them in the Crock pot. (Crock pots use less electricity than a stove top; however, if you are in a hurry, you can fix this in a pan on the stove.)
Add the meat, vegetables, a creamy soup of your choice, and about half a cup of milk to thin it out.
Heat until warm. Serve with salad and bread for a complete meal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades