If you're making homemade pasta at home, you're not making "homemade" if you're not kneading the dough yourself. That means no pre-made pasta from the store! Forget the rigatoni on the shelf. Forget the penne pasta. Forget the ziti! If you didn't make it and shape it yourself, you didn't actually make a home-cooked pasta for dinner.
But how to you make the pasta from dough? Roberta Dowling shares her secret recipe for Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Dough— and it's the best you'll ever make! Red bell peppers are roasted and puréed, then incorporated into fresh pasta dough. The resulting color will defy any sauce to match its vibrant hue. Shape them however you like!
* 4 red bell peppers
* ¼ - ½ cup water, as needed
* 3 cups all-purpose flour
* pinch of kosher salt
* 4 egg whites
* food processor
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades