In this tutorial, Skinny and Mini teach us how to make a chicken alfredo bread bowl. First, melt a couple tablespoons of butter in a large pan and then add in some crushed garlic. Once you have let this saute, you will add in some heavy cream, as much as you would like depending on how much alfredo you are making. Once this is hot, you will add in fresh and grated mozzarella cheese and whisk together quickly. Then, add in parmesan cheese along with parsley, salt, and pepper to taste. Add as many of these ingredients as you would like to. Now, cook your chicken in a skillet with bite sized pieces. Add in your penne pasta with the chicken and pour the sauce over it. Once you are finished with this, pour the pasta mixture into a hollowed out bread bowl. Sprinkle this with some more cheese, then eat and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades