Paula from the Food Network shares her recipe for creamy macaroni and cheese made with a cheddar cheese soup in a crock pot. First, melt a half stick of butter and mix in two and a half cups of sharp cheddar and melt it together. Put that mixture into the crock pot, then add a can of cheddar cheese soup, and mix. Add a half cup of sour cream and a half teaspoon of ground mustard, half teaspoon each of salt and pepper, and one cup of milk. Beat three eggs and add to the crock pot. Add about two cups of cooked elbow macaroni, stir everything together, put on low, and let cook for three hours. Top with more cheddar cheese and cook another half hour. Follow the directions in this video to make an easy macaroni and cheese recipe that can't be beat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades