In this video, we learn how to make timpano. First, you will need meatballs, sausages, chicken, cheese, peas, pasta, and vegetables. You can prepare the dough yourself or you can purchase it from the grocery store if you don't have time. Place the dough into a large spring form pan, then prepare your meats. First, layer penne pasta into the bottom, then layer chicken breast in slices on top of that. After this, place on meatballs and frozen green peas. On top of this, add on cut up sausages, then mozzarella cheese that is freshly grated. Next, place homemade or store bought tomato sauce on top of everything. Repeat the layers, ending with sauce and cheese on the very top. When you reach the top, place this in the oven and cook until the top and crust is golden brown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades