It's often that pasta gets the "easy out" tag when served for dinner, but here's an easy recipe for spicy Kabanossi-Sausage pasta (or Chorizo pasta) that tastes gourmet and will leave your family or dinner guests wondering what celebrity chef you have hiding in the kitchen.
Ingredients: tomatoes, crushed chilies, Chorizo, pasta, parmesan cheese, cream, rosemary, and garlic.
*Tip: If you can't find Chorizo, you might try substituting Loganiza. Although the spices are different between these two pork sausages, it should work quite nicely.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades