In this video, we learn how to cook shrimp with alfredo sauce and pasta. First, clean and devein your shrimp. Shred up some parmesan cheese, them smash a few cloves of garlic. Cook your pasta with some oil in a large pot. Then, add in garlic and butter in another pan. Saute the garlic, then add in the shrimp and cook until they are pink. Add in some half and half to this until it covers the shrimp. Then, add in your shredded cheese and mix together. Let this simmer until the pasta is done. Then, drain the pasta and place into a dish. Add flour to the shrimp mixture, then stir and pour over the pasta for a delicious meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades