In order to make Cheesy Penne Pasta, you will need the following: salt, 1 lb. penne pasta, 1/2 lb of aged sharp white cheddar, 1/2 cup of whole milk, 3/4 cup of heavy cream, and 2 tsp Dijon mustard. Boil the pasta in overly salted water. Drain the pasta, when it is done. Return it to the pot. In a bowl, combine whole milk, and Dijon mustard. Add the whole milk and mustard mixture to the pot. Stir it very well. Add cheese. Then, add heavy cream. Add a dash of salt. Add cracked black pepper. Stir it well. When the cheese is melted, serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades