Whoever said that eating healthy was not equivalent to eating good-tasting foods has probably gone on a diet before. But really, had this person tried this delicious Italian ricotta cheese cannelloni recipe, his view on healthy AND tasty food would have altered dramatically.
The great thing about Italian food is that it's generally on the healthier side and Italian recipes boast oodles of vegetables and whole wheat pastas. This particular recipe calls for ricotta cheese, cheddar cheese, tomato paste, cannelloni tubes, and lots of butternut sqaush. What a surprise: it's both good AND good for you.
2 cups butternut pumpkin (diced)
1/2 cup tomato paste
10 Cannelloni tubes
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/4 cup chopped parsley
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades