In this video David from "The One Pot Chef" demonstrates how to make Pasta Bake. It is a very easy recipe and can be made in very little time. For this, first take some pasta. It can be macaroni or penne or any other form. Add a can of tomato soup in it and some frozen vegetables. Next add shredded chicken pieces and mix all the ingredients well. Add some water so the the soup sticks to the pasta. Then add some seasoning. Put the mixture in a baking tray and top it with grated cheese. Bake the pasta till the cheese turns golden and the sauce starts boiling. The Pasta Bake is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades