In order to prepare an easy Lasagna, you will need the following ingredients: oven ready lasagna noodles, mozzarella, cheddar cheese, tomato sauce, and ground hamburger.
Brown ground beef in skillet. After it browns, drain. Add tomato sauce. Incorporate the sauce into the beef. Cover and simmer.
Spread a layer of tomato sauce on the bottom and side of the dish of a baking dish. The next layer should be pasta. Make a row. Top your pasta with meat sauce. Next, add cheese. Then, repeat all of the layers: sauce, pasta, meat sauce, and cheese. Repeat layers until you reach the top. Bake at 350 degrees until it bubbles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades