Panlasang Pinoy shows how to make lasagna using these ingredients: lasagna, ground beef, crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, ground black pepper, onions, crushed garlic, Italian seasoning, crushed garlic, fresh parsley, fresh basil, sugar, salt, egg, and water. The video shows him cooking the lasagna in water and then combining ingredients to make a meat sauce and the ricotta cheese mixture. He layers the sauce, the lasagna noodles and the ricotta cheese in a pan and then cooks it. The video is a clear presentation of how to make lasagna.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades