Nicko shows us how to make a mouth-watering homemade lasagna. Lasagna is a very easy dish to make. This is a healthier version. Ingredients include celery, zucchini, onion, carrots, beef, lasagna sheets, oregano, cheese, beef stock, tomato paste, crushed tomatoes and skimmed milk. Saute the onions and some garlic until the onions are golden brown. Add chopped vegetables and stir until they are soft. Then add the beef and cook until the meat is brown. Season with oregano, salt and pepper. The tomato paste, crushed tomatoes and beef stock are added to the pot and left to simmer. Next make the cheese sauce with skimmed milk. Then build up your lasagna in layers. Finally, put it in the oven to bake and after 45 to 50 minutes, out comes the tasty lasagna.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades