The Food Corner brings us this twist on traditional lasagna - roll ups instead of layered.
The ingredients for this dish are: cooked lasagna noodles, ground beef that has been cooked and seasoned, prepared spaghetti sauce, a lightly beaten egg, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
Add half of the spaghetti sauce to the ground beef; then mix the ricotta cheese, the egg, and some of the parmesan cheese together. To prepare the roll-ups, lay out the noodle and spread with a layer of the cheese mixture, then a layer of the meat mixture, and roll it up. When they're all rolled up, place them in a casserole, top with some mozzarella, spaghetti sauce, more cheese, and some parmesan on the top. Cover and bake for about 30 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades