In this video, we learn how to make Grandma Diana's easy bake lasagna. Start by chopping 1 large onion and 1 green bell pepper and place into a hot skillet with 1 lb of ground beef and 6 sweet Italian sausages. Cook this until the beef has browned, then add garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper to the skillet. Now add diced tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce and tomato paste and let cook for about 15 minutes, stirring everything together. Now scoop out the meat and coat the bottom of a casserole pan with it. You can now place lasagna noodles on top of the sauce and ricotta cheese on top of that. Keep going until you are finished adding all of your sauce. Place in the oven with cheese on top at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Serve when hot and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades