Most moms these days both work outside of the house and handle kid duties, which means that meals have to be both delicious and extremely easy and quick to make. So if you're a busy mom who's getting a little tired of feeding her kids Ramen and hot dogs for dinner, check out this video to learn a recipe that takes very little time and tastes great.
A busy mom of two little girls shares her easy recipe for warm penne with a creamy Parmesan sauce, bacon, leeks and mushrooms. A generous helping of freshly ground black pepper is key to a flavorful carbonara. Corey Flynn lightens the dish with half & half instead of heavy cream and recommends, as we do too, grate or shred the Parmesan cheese so it's fresh, fresh, fresh!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades