To prepare the sauce for this dish you will need tamarind juice or white vinegar, fish sauce, coconut palm sugar or (granulated white sugar and corn syrup). For the Pad Thai you will need vegetable oil, red onions, garlic cloves, extra firm tou fuu, chopped preserved turnips, dried shrimp (or fresh peeled shrimp), fresh noodles or dried packaged noodles, eggs, putt Thai sauce, crushed roasted peanuts, fresh bean sprouts, garlic chives, dried roasted ground peppers and raw bean sprouts, green onions, cut lime wedges for garnish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades