In this video, Halima shows us how to make delicious lo mein at home. The ingredients you need for this are: 1 lb thin spaghetti, 2 cloves garlic, 1 tsp salt, sesame seed oil, 1 can corn, 1 lb shrimp, 1 small onion (diced), 1/4 tsp hot sauce, soy sauce, 4 scallions (diced) and Sazon. Before beginning the shrimp, start cooking your pasta. To make the shrimp, pour your oil in a heated pan and add your garlic and onions. Saute this for 2 minutes then add in your shrimp. Now, add in your seasonings to the skillet and mix together with the shrimp. Once the shrimp is cooked, pour the pasta over it and add your soy sauce, sesame oil, corn and scallions. Toss this around and it's ready to serve!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades