This video tutorial shows you how to make a delicious vegetarian penne pasta. Use a very large pan. Put two tablespoons of olive oil in the pan. Add four cloves of garlic chopped up. Heat the garlic over medium heat until it is golden brown. Next add one teaspoon of Italian seasoning and some crushed chilli flakes and stir for about thirty seconds. Add one sliced onion and mix the sliced onion with the other ingredients in the pan. Let the mixture cook for about one minute. Next add two bell peppers sliced into the pan and mix them up. Turn the heat up to high and cook the veggies for several minutes. While all this is being done boil water and cook the pasta al dente. Add some salt and stir it in. Then you will add one quarter cup of sun dried tomatoes packed in oil chopped up and half cup of artichoke hearts packed in oil sliced. Mix the sun dried tomatoes and artichokes in and then add one large tomato chopped. Let the mixture cook for one minute and then you are ready to add the pasta. Add 16 ounces of penne pasta. Mix the pasta into the vegetables and once they are completely mixed turn off the heat and garnish the dish with some basil leaves, one tablespoon of toasted pine nuts, and some shredded parmesan cheese.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades