In this video, we learn how to make homemade vegetable chow mein. You will need your favorite veggies chopped up into small pieces, tofu (optional) sesame oil, stir fry sauce, garlic, salt, pepper and pre-made chow mein noodles. First, in a hot skillet add sesame oil and your veggies (and tofu if you like) then add in your garlic and other seasonings you like. Once the tofu is browned and veggies are tender, add in your chow mein noodles. Cook these until everything is well combined and noodles are all hot and tender. Serve this with your favorite sauce over it while hot and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades