In this video from happyauershow we learn how to make tortellini tapas appetizers. Ingredients for this are the cheese filled refrigerated tortellini, shredded Swiss, cilantro, salsa, ranch, eggs, bread crumbs. Fried in oil. Boil the tortellini, heat up 2 cups of cooking oil for frying. Chop up about 1/2 cup cilantro. Put peppercorn ranch in a bowl mix with the egg. Whisk it up. After pasta is done, drain and cool for 10 minutes. Now dredge the tortellini in the ranch, then roll in breadcrumbs. Chill for an hour. Then cook them in the oil turning them with a slotted spoon. About 3 minutes per side looking golden. Now you put that cilantro in ranch dressing with some salsa. This will make a great dip chilled.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades