In this Cooking With Kai video, we learn how to make Thai Drunken Noodles.
Add 2 TBSP. of cooking oil to coat the bottom of a fry pan. When oil is hot, add 1 clove of garlic and shallot and stir for about 10 seconds. Add 1/4 lb. ground port, beef, chicken or shrimp and stir together for about 2-3 minutes, until done.
After the meat is done, put aside on a plate. You now have a clear pan, add 1 TBSP. of cooking oil. Add about 1/2 lb. wide rice noodles or pod Thai noodles and stir until softened, about 1 minute. Add 1 TBSP. of soy sauce to noodles.
Return the meat to the pan with the noodles. Add 2 Thai spur chilies, 1/2 TBSP. of rum, 1 TBSP. sugar , 1 TBSP. oyster sauce, 1 TBSP. fish sauce, and 1 cup sweet basil leaves.
Cook until basil leaves are done, then serve!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades