When you hear spaghetti, normally you would think of spaghetti and meatballs with marinara sauce. But in this tutorial, you're taking the meatballs and sauce out of the equation and instead substituting it for clam sauce. It's a great seafood dish that is sure to rile up your tastebuds and have you coming back for more. The ingredients are listed below, and before you think substituting the fresh clams with canned is a good idea, it's not. Enjoy!
30 clams or more
4 or 5 cloves of garlic
4 Tablespoons orange juice
1 cup white wine (200 ml)
6.5 ounces artichoke hearts (185 grams)
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades