Got a few cans of sardines you've been stashing in your emergency kit that are so old you don't even know when you purchased them? Well, as long as your sardines aren't expired (canned goods can last years) you can actually put some use to them before the world ends simply by tossing them into a pasta.
In this episode of The Minimalist, Mark Bittman shows you how to make a delicious Southern Italian pasta with sardines. The salty, chewy sardines will add an intense richness to your pasta. Plus, sardines are super healthy for your heart!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades