In this video the Chef Frank will show you how to make a fantastic restaurant quality seafood pasta. This dish is fresh, flavorful and only take about ten minutes to make. Leaning from a chef will give you the tips to make the most out of ordinary ingredients.
If you like pasta and seafood, then you will love this recipe. You will need 1 pound of fresh fettuccini, 1 pound jumbo shrimp, 1 pound large scallops, 1 pound of fresh clams, 1 cup fresh parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 cup chopped garlic, 1 cup olive oil, 1 cup white wine, 1/2 stick of butter, 1/2 cup grated locatelli.
In a large skillet add butter, garlic, salt and pepper. Sauté for about 5-8 minutes. After 8 minutes add wine, olive oil, parsley, cheese, and all of the seafood. Simmer an additional 15 minutes. In a large pot bring 4-5 Cups of water to boil. Add 1 teaspoon salt and entire contents of pasta. Cook between 5-8 minutes, then drain the excess water.
Place pasta in a large dish or bowl. Pour entire contents of skillet over top of pasta and add additional parsley and cheese if desired. Serve. This should serve about four people. Enjoy!!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades