Make refreshing pasta salad. Use one bag of pasta of your choice and one bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
One bag pasta of your choice
One bag of frozen mixed vegetables
One sliced onion
One can chickpeas
One can red kidney beans
¼ cup Lemon Juice
¼ cup Red vinegar
¼ cup Olive Oil
Salt and black pepper to taste
Yogurt and Mustard dressing:
1 cup plain yogurt
2 to 3 tablespoons mustard
-Boil and drain your pasta according to directions on the bag.
- Cook your frozen vegetables in the microwave oven for few minutes until they are half cooked.
-Mix the warm pasta with the vegetables.
-Wash the canned chickpeas and the red kidney beans and mix with the pasta and vegetables
- Add your sliced onion
-Season with salt and pepper
- Add the lemon and the vinegar dressing
Serve at room temperature or place in the fridge and serve cold
Mix yogurt and mustard together and serve next to the salad for extra kick of flavor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades