In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make Chinese stir fried noodle. The ingredients required for this recipe are: 1 package of egg noodle (8 oz), 2 tbsp of soy sauce, 1 tbsp of salt, 1 tbsp of sesame oil and 2 green onions that are sliced into 2 inch pieces. Begin by boiling some water and add in the egg noodles for about 7-10 minutes. Then strain the noodles, add the sesame oil and let them dry for 5 minutes. Now add 1 tbsp of oil into a wok and heat the oven at medium heat. Add in the green onions for 1 minute and then add the noodles. Finish by adding the soy sauce. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn a new recipe to try.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades