This video is a demonstration of how to make the perfect ramen noodles. The requirements for the recipe are 2 packets of ramen noodles, milk and vegetable oil. Using butter instead of oil enhances the taste of this recipe. Water is heated in a pan and the noddles are added to hot water. Let the water boil and cook the noodles till they turn soft. Drain the water from the noodles using a strainer and put it back in the pan. Add half a cap of vegetable oil to the strained noodles and mix thoroughly so that they don't clump together. Add milk to the pan. The sauce which is provided in the ramen packet can be added to the noodles. Pieces of chicken or beef is a good alternative suggestion. So try this fast and tasty ramen noodle recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades