In this video, we learn how to make penne pasta with sausage ragu. You will need: 3/4 pound penne pasta, 1 yellow bell pepper, 1 pound sausage, 1 cup diced onions, 3 tbsp tomato paste, 4 garlic cloves, 1 c white wine, 28 oz diced canned tomatoes, 1/2 c parsley and olive oil. First, place your sausage into a skillet and cook it until it's brown while grinding it up. Now add your onion, bell pepper, tomato paste and garlic until it's mixed well and then add in your white wine and cook until the mixture is just about dry again. After this, add your tomatoes and cook until those are dried out, then add your parsley and turn the heat off. Place this on the top of your penne pasta and you've got a delicious meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades