Pasta topped with fresh cheese and veggies is one of the healthiest and most delightful complements to summer dishes. We can imagine chowing down on this pasta topped with crisp prosciutto, peas, and fresh greens out on the balcony of our beach house (this IS a fantasy after all) with a glass of red wine in hand and a trashy novel.
While we can't promise you a beach house, we can guarantee that this healthy dish will taste like a breezy summer day. Watch this episode of The Minimalist to see how chef Mark Bittman makes his pasta with greens and cheese.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades