Sue McMahon, Cookery Editor of Woman's Weekly in the U.K., demonstrates this delicious pasta dish. The ingredients that go into this dish are spiral pasta that has been cooked, a chopped onion, some ground meat, celery, a small amount of flour, a can of chopped tomatoes, a stock cube, Worcestershire sauce, and some salt and pepper. Cook the onion in a little oil for several minutes. Then add the meat, breaking it up and cooking until it starts to turn brown. Add in the celery, the flour, the tomatoes and a small amount of water. Bring it to a boil and add the stock cube, the Worcestershire sauce, and some salt and pepper. When this has simmered for a while to combine the flavors, its time to add the cooked pasta. The cheese sauce is made by combining butter and flour, milk, a little salt and pepper, some dry mustard and cheddar cheese. Use only half the cheese, reserving half for the topping. The pasta mixture goes into a baking dish, with the cheese sauce over it and the rest of the cheese sprinkled on top, and its ready for the oven.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades