Ning's Kitchen shows how to make Pad Thai with dry noodles. Use 1 1/2 boxes of Thai Noodles, and hot Thai sauce. You'll also need bean sprouts and shrimp. Two eggs, carrots diced, dried mushrooms, preserved radish which was purchased at an Asian store. Also use soy sauce, red pepper, and canola oil. Pour 3 tablespoons canola in a wok and add garlic. Add the diced carrots and two eggs. Stir this mixture and add two cups of shrimp. Stir this mixture in the wok. Once shrimp is cooked, add the noodles and two tablespoons soy sauce. Continue stirring mixture in the wok. Add two teaspoons sugar and two teaspoons crushed red peppers. You can also add a half cup roasted peanuts if you'd like. Add bean sprouts. Just continue stirring items in the wok. Cook until crunchy and serve! Oh and per Ning, the more sauces you add the spicier.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades