Louisa Kasdon has another great Jewish side dish recipe for us. Noodle kugel is a favorite comfort food, especially in cold winters. It's got a little of everything thrown in, and can easily be adapted to individual tastes. In this video, she shows us how to make a version of noodle kugel with sour cream and cream cheese. Mmm...carbs and dairy - sounds like a recipe for yumminess!
A traditional Jewish side dish, noodle pudding or kugel is a flavorful treat that can be sweet or savory and feeds a crowd. In this version, the sour cream and cream cheese combined with raisins and almonds create a dish with layers of texture from smooth to chewy and crunchy. And the apricot glaze is, as they say, the icing on the cake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades