This video is about making a mushroom risotto.
Ingredients: 1 1/2 cups Oborio rice
1 cup finely diced onion, the same size as the rice.
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 oz of butter
1/2 cup dry white wine
minced clove or garlic
8 cups of chicken, vegetable stock or water.
Add butter to heavy gauge pan, sauté onions, add mushrooms and garlic. Add rice and sauté for 2 minutes. Sauté 5 more minutes. Add wine and chicken stock slowly. Stir the pot, but don't walk away. Let it dry out. Add lade of stock, 4 oz at a time. After 25 minutes, it should be the consistency of oatmeal, soft but firm to the teeth. Stir in cheese. It's ready to eat. Add fresh cracked pepper.
Viewers learn to make mushroom risotto.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades