This video explains how to make Mexican style macaroni and cheese. First you will need this ingredients: 1 package macaroni and cheese mix, 1 tablespoon Mexican seasonings, 3/4 cup Mexican cheese blend. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Make macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Transfer to a medium-size baking dish or casserole dish. Sprinkle Mexican seasonings over top of macaroni and cheese. Sprinkle cheese blend over top to cover. Place in oven and bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades