Chef Jason Hill teaches us how to make a low fat alfredo sauce. First, take a head of cauliflower and cut it in half, then cut all the florets out of the head. Now, place the cauliflower in rapidly boiling water until it's extremely tender. While this is cooking, melt 1 tbsp butter and Italian seasoning with minced garlic in a saucepan. Then, add in 1/2 c of cream and stir rapidly. Bring the mixture to a simmer for 1 minute, then add 1/2 c fresh grated parmesan cheese and let simmer for another minute. When the cauliflower is cooked enough to be mashed, drain it. Now, place it in a food processor with the sauce and mix together. After this, add in chicken stock until the sauce is creamy enough to your liking! Serve over fresh pasta and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades