In this video, Laura teaches us how to make lean beef lo mein. You need: sliced carrots, snow peas, crushed garlic, broccoli, chopped green onions, grated ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, cooked spaghetti and steak strips. In a mixing bowl, add ginger and soy sauce, then soak beef strips inside of it. Now bring your skillet to a high heat and saute your beed strips in sesame oil. Brown the beef and remove from heat, set aside in aluminum foil. In a clean skillet, combine your peas, carrots, onions, broccoli, red pepper seasoning and garlic, adding soy sauce and ginger after a couple of minutes. When vegetables are tender, add in your beef and spaghetti. Combine together and serve hot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades