Fried tuna? Pasta shells? Count us in. Combining our favorite comfort foods (fried anything and delicious carbs), this pasta dish is wonderful for serving at your dinner table after everyone's had a long day and wants to relax with a delicious, warm meal.
To learn how to make this Italian dish, check out the video for the details on ingredients and instructions. This maybe isn't the healthiest thing you'll ever eat, but you've gotta live a little every now and then, right?
16 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
2 eggs divided
1 (6.5 oz) can tuna, drained and flaked
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 medium tomato chopped
2 tbsp green onions sliced
1/2 tsp dried basil (or 2-3 leaves fresh basil chopped)
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp water
1 cup dried bread crumbs
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades