Craving some classic Italian recipes? Then watch this cooking how-to video tutorial to learn how to make a stuffed pasta shells. Stuffed pasta shells are also known as Manicotti and they are simple to make.
* 1 pkg (8-oz) Manicotti
* 3 1/2 C. (two 15 oz containers) ricotta cheese (part-skim is good, although you can use the whole, too)
* 2 C. (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
* 1/4 C. grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 egg, slightly beaten
* 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 3 C. (28 oz jar) spaghetti sauce
Cook pasta according to package directions. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
In large bowl, stir together cheeses, egg, parsley, salt, and pepper; spoon into cooled pasta tubes.
Lay out the pasta tubes on waxed paper so they cool separately, otherwise they tend to stick together.
Spread thin layer of sauce on bottom of 13x9x2 inch baking dish;arrange filled pasta in single layer over sauce.
Pour remaining sauce over pasta; cover with foil.
Bake 40 minutes.
Remove foil; bake 15 minutes longer or until hot and bubbly. 6 to 8 servings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades