In this tutorial, we learn how to make hot parmesan artichoke dip. First, heat up a skillet and then grab your ingredients. You will need: 1 1/2 cups mayo, 3 jars marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped, 2 cans chopped green chilies, drained, 2 cups freshly shredded parmesan cheese, and 4 tsp minced garlic. Combine all of your ingredients and stir together with a spoon in a slow cooker. Cover the cooker and let it simmer on low for 4 hours. Stir this mixture up when it's done cooking, then serve with small pieces of baguette bread or crackers and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades