In this tutorial, we learn how to make homemade ravioli dough. Ingredients are: 6 oz plain flour, 1 egg, salt, and pureed spinach. First, mix the egg and spinach together in a small bowl. Now, mix this together with the rest of the ingredients until well combined. Once finished, knead for several minutes adding in flour if the mixture is too wet. Next, place dough onto the counter and let it sit for 30 minutes. When finished, place into the fridge overnight, the you can roll it out the next day and cut it into ravioli shapes. Fill with your favorite fillings and cook, then enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades