In this tutorial, we learn how to make homemade healthy broccoli stir fry. First, turn on your wok to medium heat and then add in 3 cups of blanched broccoli florets. Now add in olive oil with the broccoli, as well as shallots, ginger, and garlic. Next, add a pinch of salt and black pepper and mix until well combined. Your wok should now be turned to high heat, then add in 1 tablespoon of sesame oil and 2 tablespoon of low sodium soy sauce. Once everything is hot, scoop onto a serving dish and enjoy alone or with your favorite rice or Asian noodles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades