Casseroles don't have the best reputation. After all, they are a Thanksgiving table staple, and we all know that Thanksgiving foods aren't known for being the healthiest foods you can put into your mouth.
But believe it or not, this casserole is both healthy and delicious. Made from extra lean ground beef, angel hair pasta, mushroom spaghetti sauce, and chopped onions, this recipe is lower in calories than your typical casserole because of the lean ground beef.
To learn how to make it for dinner tonight, check out this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades