How to make some delicious and creamy fettuccine alfredo. Ever try and make some that just doesn't turn out quite right? Well here we show you how to make it with perfection. You will need, Fettuccine noodles, cook these to 'al dente' which means soft and fully cooked. Also, you will need heavy cream, milk, parmesan cheese, ground black pepper, shredded Romano cheese, egg yokes, and salt. Bacon is optional, and if you use it, make sure it is fully cooked. Watch the video to observe how to properly mix these together at the right times and the end results will be perfect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades