The ingredients used to make creamy chicken pasta (fusilli chicken Gorgonzola) are fusilli pasta, chicken, Gorgonzola cheese, cream, butter, thinly sliced garlic, salt, pepper, parsley and extra virgin olive oil.
Now how to make it. Heat the olive oil and garlic in a pan, stirring occasionally. Next, Sauté the chicken pieces in the oil and garlic. Add parsley.
When the chicken is almost cooked, begin preparing the pasta in another pan. melt some butter with sliced garlic and Gorgonzola cheese. Make sure the cheese melts and blends well. Next add fresh cream and mix. Now the sauce is almost ready. Add the cooked Sautéed chicken. Now put the cooked pasta into the sauce, and it's ready to be served. Put it in a dish and garnish it with parsley and fried chili and cheese. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades