In this video, we learn how to make crawfish fettuccine alfredo. You will need: 1/4 c chopped onion, 1 tbsp butter, 8 oz package sliced mushroom, 2 c alfredo sauce, 12 oz peeled crawfish, 1/8 tsp Creole seasoning, and 1 package of cooked fettuccine. First, pour 2 tbsp olive oil into a saucepan and with the butter and onion. Saute the onion until tender, then add in whipping cream and stir in Romano cheese. Whisk until blended and melted, then saute your mushrooms in a skillet with oil. After this, stir the alfredo sauce with the mushrooms and simmer for a few minutes. Then, add in the crawfish and cover with the sauce completely. When finished, pour this over our alfredo noodles and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades