In order to prepare Crab-Filled Ravioli, you will need the following: lemon, crab, Mascarpone cheese, pepper, parsley, and pasta dough. Prepare the pasta dough from scratch in advance. Chop the fresh parsley. Place parsley in a bowl. Add the fresh crab. Make sure the water has been drained. Add lemon juice. Add the Mascarpone cheese. Add pepper. Stir. Roll out the pasta dough. Cut 10 centimeter strips. Place the dough in the ravioli maker. Add a couple of spoonfuls of the crab mixture. Turn the handle slowly. Add more crabmeat as needed. Lay it on a flat surface. Cut them apart with a pastry cutter. Boil them for 10 minutes. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades